CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) NEWS – Sorry but all classes CANCELLED until further notice! 23/9/2020
Resumption of Training
I am very pleased to announce that we are now Covid Secure and able to resume training with immediate effect although with a few changes. Would you please confirm your attendance so that I can ensure we can cater correctly for the expected number of students attending class.
Sumners Taekwon-do Classes: Until further notice all lessons will be held in the
Main Hall, Milestone School, Longford Lane, Gloucester GL2 9EU.
Access to the hall is via Entry 5. As you enter the car park (be careful, there are separate entry and exit gates) turn immediate right and drive the length of the car park then turn left at the end (see photo) and park near the bottom on the left.
Walk down to end of the road, past wooden building on the left & through open wire gates. The main hall is the building on the right (next to the Chamwell Centre). Walk along the path between the two buildings & entrance 5 is on the right near the bottom end.
Every Wednesday and Sunday
Children’s class – 6.30pm to 7.30pm
Juniors & Adults class – 6.30pm to 8.00pm
Children’s class – 10.00am to 11.00am
Juniors & Adults class – 10.00am to 11.30am
Please do not arrive any earlier than 5 minutes before the start of your lesson.
Covid-19 Secure Rules
Please adhere to the following rules – they are in place for your safety
- Always observe social distancing including in the car park.
- Do not attend class if experiencing a high temperature or any other Covid-19 Symptoms.
- Observe the one-way system into and exiting the hall.
- Arrive in your Dobok as there will be no access to changing areas
- Bring your own water bottle with your name on it.
- All students will be temperature checked with a laser thermometer before entering the hall.
- Hand Sanitizer will be supplied and MUST be used when entering or leaving the hall.
- Children must be brought into the hall by only one accompanying adult who must then leave.
- Arrive no earlier than 5 mins prior to your class start time.
- Do not bring sparring equipment.
- Cash payments will be not accepted – we can now accept contactless card payments. If paying by standing order, please speak to the club secretary. I know many of us have had our incomes affected by lockdown and in order to help, no fees will be payable for September. Normal fees resume on the first lesson of October with the addition of a £1.00 transaction charge for payments by card.
Glenis & I are very much looking forward to seeing you all again – it has been too long and we have missed you all.
Dirk Sumners IV